Inside Wal-Mart's Acai Berry Juice Maker - Retail * US * News * Story - CNBC.com
Enjoy. I figure some of you could use this in some way for your LPs, or just some good general info. $40mil in sales in its first 90 days!
Edit: This is the shit I took a picture of and posted in STS. Also they do ResV juice ('alcohol free') and Goji berry. It looks like they're taking a page from internet marketers and bringing it to Wal Mart.
Enjoy. I figure some of you could use this in some way for your LPs, or just some good general info. $40mil in sales in its first 90 days!
Edit: This is the shit I took a picture of and posted in STS. Also they do ResV juice ('alcohol free') and Goji berry. It looks like they're taking a page from internet marketers and bringing it to Wal Mart.