Acai international advertisers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangol

New member
Aug 23, 2009
1
0
0
Hi there,

I wouldl ike to know if someone know any direct Acai / Colon advertisers
that has international landing pages and processing or is willing to develop it?

I currently run a very good volume with Aff Networks and would like to know if I can get in touch with direct merchants =)

Any ideas pls PM or reply.

Thanks,
Dan
 


Honestly be very careful. We've had a LOT of non payment from advertisers this year. A lot of them have absolutely no problems paying their bills. All I can say is just be very careful.
 
That is true you for sure need to watch out when working with advertisers...

Thought Acai Berry was on its way out, you still getting good amounts of traffic promoting that niche?
 
Thought Acai Berry was on its way out, you still getting good amounts of traffic promoting that niche?

Acai is not a niche man.. It's a product that can be sold in variety of niches.

And thus acai can never be on it's way out - advertisers can just see a decline of traffic because people shift products they're promoting.
 
EWA works with a bunch of international advertisers - the only problem is that most of them are not the most consistent out there.

Networks are out there for a reason - to cover the risk of not getting paid. Like smax said, 2009 seems to be the year of unpaid-recievables. Look at all the people (including myself, and several networks) that ran through TrafficNeeds. I know that I was personally running on $2 margins. Is it really worth risking it yourself for the extra $2? For some - yes. For most - no.
 
Damn, $2 margins is not much and not worth it. Karaktr has a few of these offers and they are the advertiser/network, so I guess that is about as good as I can get in regards to that. Lets hope they pay.
 
Damn, $2 margins is not much and not worth it. Karaktr has a few of these offers and they are the advertiser/network, so I guess that is about as good as I can get in regards to that. Lets hope they pay.


They pay without question. You definitely don't need to worry about Karaktr paying their bills
 
Status
Not open for further replies.