Affiliates are scum!

anoko

New member
Aug 10, 2007
530
5
0
I wondered who sold a member of this guys family a magic berry or a teeth whitening kit LOL :D when I saw this post from Pace Lattin.

Affiliates are scum

Excerpt:
Here's a tip. Take some time and read up on some basic marketing principles. The majority of people in affiliate marketing are looking for the quick buck. We all know that you yourself operate this way Pace. For this reason, you deserve to get bent over in regards to these scam offers. You're not losing money when you don't get paid because you never deserved to be paid in the first place. You knew they were scams. Do the right thing and walk away from scams in the first place. If you make all your money distributing acai, teeth whitening and continuity programs you are scum.
 


all he keeps talking about is changes in the affiliate industry, downward trends, etc etc

shutup already dude. don't you realize who YOU work for?
 
The day is coming very soon where marketers who own offers, publishers and search engines will take steps to eradicate these affiliate middlemen losers from this business. I cannot wait for the day to come.

The day is coming very soon I cannot wait for the day to come! What a fucking pussy.