Always double check your shit

Ouch man. Did anything convert at least?

Yeah, i mean some did.... It stopped at $3,800... made $576, in other words lost $3,224. There going to give me 10% back, so -$380, Lost $2,844. However, adwords should only go 20% over your daily budget, if it goes over more, you won't be charged, so mine went over 27%, so I'll be getting another $200 back.. so lost $2,644.

That's the breakdown.. haha
 


Dear Google,
Your interface has a bug, I entered .20 and when I came back later it was 2.00. I want a refund of the $3500 I spent. However, let's make a deal. Please allow me to run biz opps and sling berries and look the other way, and we'll call it even.

Yeah, that's my pitch... waiting to hear back on the biz opps. Told em if they don't let me ima iframe them on my landers.... and I have several.
 
I've never screwed up a bid, but once a few months ago I started up a campaign with a landing page, and didn't realize that my landing page to offer link went to a 404 error thanks to a typo.

LUCKILY I was split testing two landing pages, so I just barely broke even.
 
You can actually get your money back. It's just an error and who I spoke to @ FB apparently understood that the extra 0 in my bidding was unrealistic so they refunded what was spent within the run. Try explaining the situation to them.
 
I did this on myspace....6.00 clicks should have been .60 burnt 10k which was the max you could spend on one ad back last year in a day :( This happened in literally 2 hours with the click whores on that site!!!

From a positive side I could then on set the cpc to like .15 and spent another 50k at that rate while killing the competition when they went by the long term click cost of the ad to show preference! over 200% Roi on the 50k so this bad turned out to be a good by mistake!!!

VCFF
 
You can actually get your money back. It's just an error and who I spoke to @ FB apparently understood that the extra 0 in my bidding was unrealistic so they refunded what was spent within the run. Try explaining the situation to them.

This is Google, business ethics don't apply.
 
we've all be there before my friend. Just recently got burned on facebook setting my campaign budget way too high for testing. Guess you gotta learn the hardway sometimes.