anyone else with electronic cigarettes experience?

aff-market

Banned
Aug 19, 2009
32
0
0
Since the middle of summer I have been kicking ass with electronic cigarettes, my best selling is blu with sick conversions and tons of sales, however luci electronic cigarettes have performed like shit!

anybody else have problems converting luci?

thanks
 


I haven't pushed them, but I know a couple folks that "say" they're doing good with blu as well. A lot of other people seem to be shying away, at least publicly.
 
The niche dried up for me after smoke51 left... I'm just waiting for an offer that actually converts to come back before I reopen my campaigns. I'm back to slangin' berries and pushin' biz opps.
 
Smoke51's for the win!

Everyone else so far has been a major fail compared.

Blu is all fucked up with problems and a ton of others have dried up. This time last year was great for the retail end of it.

COME BACK SMOKE 51 OFFER!
 
do e cigs really work? i smoke a pack a day if i just bought one of those would i be all set/

Really depends on the e-cig and the particular person. Are you wanting to use it to replace smoking or use it in hopes of kicking the habit all together?

Personally i'd suggest trying one after reading up on different brands and models. Do your research for sure before buying anything though.

I liked it but went back to regular cigs. As far as a "quitting aid" it would have worked ok for me had I wanted to quit when I started using it.