Anyone having problems with FB ads today?

AffApprentice

New member
Nov 19, 2009
180
4
0
I logged into my facebook account this morning and saw that I can't get per ad stats unless I switch the view to "today" or "yesterday" (i.e. "lifetime stats" and "last 7 days" show 0's).

Anyone else having this problem? I already emailed them about it but they're slow as shit and I'm curious to know if this is just my account or a system-wide problem.
 


Is this normal for Facebook? I just started advertising with them recently and their ad approval time is fucking ridiculous. No way can I seriously keep using FB if it normally takes this fucking long to approve some ads.

On a related note, does anyone know if there is any sort of FB module in the works for prosper? Is there anything that makes dealing with Facebook's advertising manager somewhat more automated? Jesus Christ....
 
facebook's front end is terrible. i've gotten used to refreshing every page in ads manager after i click the link to stop the stupid loading animation from going indefinitely. i'm sure it will get better though.
 
Dang , they are going crazy, they suspended my account temporarily for Suspicious Payments Activity !! dang ! none of the payments failed though!! Facebook wont run long if this all happens !!
 
Dang , they are going crazy, they suspended my account temporarily for Suspicious Payments Activity !! dang ! none of the payments failed though!! Facebook wont run long if this all happens !!

You didn't apply a coupon from the Visa network did you? I did that and got the same treatment. You can get your account back, but it'll take a while.