Best Tracking for the Content Network-Placement Targeted & Keyword Targeted Campaigns
hey all,
I am looking for the best content network tracking software on the market. I am using statsjunky for my ppc stuff, but cant find a content network tracking software that will report details about my winning placement targeted campaigns and my keyword campaigns on the content network...
Anyone here got any super top recommendations that they use for the content network?. I am looking for a software that will give me all the data I need from top converting placments to the best adground and basically everything else in between...
I have done alot of searching but I cant find a good solution..
Any feedback/recommendations with pros and cons would be appreciated.. thanks people...
hey all,
I am looking for the best content network tracking software on the market. I am using statsjunky for my ppc stuff, but cant find a content network tracking software that will report details about my winning placement targeted campaigns and my keyword campaigns on the content network...
Anyone here got any super top recommendations that they use for the content network?. I am looking for a software that will give me all the data I need from top converting placments to the best adground and basically everything else in between...
I have done alot of searching but I cant find a good solution..
Any feedback/recommendations with pros and cons would be appreciated.. thanks people...