Can some one help me to recruite affilites

waruna

New member
Apr 29, 2010
1
0
0
Hi guys I have just joined the forum, It feels good to be hear and I'm excited. We are gathered here to share our Ideas to make more money.
I'm one of those guys who want's to make more money.
I have just build eleven websites that deal with digital products like golf. dating and dog traning. I'm trying to recruite affilites to promote my sites. Hoe ever It is not easy to recruite them that's what I have noticed especially If you are somone who is a newbie like me.
Can you guys help me with this I can get affilites to promotemy sites. What is another way I get get them to promote sites.

Your help will be highly apprecited

Waruna:ugone2far:
 


Based on your post, I advise spell checking your sites or better yet, pay a native english speaker to review them. Then join Clickbank where you can make your digital products available to affiliates for a $50 one time charge. They will also handle billing the customers and paying you and the affiliates.

Then join digitalpoint and the warrior forum and post about how many $$ affiliates can make selling your crap. Good to go!