Chinese Traffic & International

MikeMigs

Banned
Jul 31, 2009
6
0
0
No lie I have 2,300,000 Chinese clicks per day going to nothing....

then I have 3,000,000 clicks per day going to freelotto from a bunch of non US AU NZ ZA EURO countries.

Any CREATIVE recommendations?

Quick conversions?

best,
 


It's hard to find some CPA offers for chinese users.
It'd be better PPC or PPV.
 
Maybe a direct deal with a Chinese company? There's gotta be somebody in a related industry that would be interested in buying that many clicks.
 
Loudmo pays $0.03/download. Make your currently worthless Chinese traffic download the plugin before they can view your content.
 
I don't think anything Loudmo offers will covert to the Chinese market. The downloads not being Mandarin, Wu, Cantonese or Min presents a problem! I can only think of really naughty things that are way beyond the scope of this forum.... sorry. Making a Chinese advertiser connection seems the best whitehat course of action.
 
No lie I have 2,300,000 Chinese clicks per day going to nothing....

then I have 3,000,000 clicks per day going to freelotto from a bunch of non US AU NZ ZA EURO countries.

Any CREATIVE recommendations?

Quick conversions?

best,

You able to tell me the site? I'll see if I can hook you up with some chinese company.
 
Came across this awhile ago but haven't tested them yet: ChineseAN.com

They have tons of chinese/hong kong/asia offers
 
Came across this awhile ago but haven't tested them yet: ChineseAN.com

They have tons of chinese/hong kong/asia offers


Thanks for this info, they pay by Paypal too.
Have you already tried some campaigns with them?
 
how the hell are you getting that many clicks daily, in approximate non-identifying terms? also, not that this is creative, but if you haven't already someone who speaks mandarin and can translate and then find some deal on chinese advertising forums would be a good first step.
 
Thanks bro for that chinese network, a bit dissapointing that they don't do wires in usd for non-china, but hey...

People must be making some bank, with all that china population even with epc like $0.01 it's still a lot