I have not used CJ much in the last 3 years and recently created a new account with them.
I have a content site ranking on the first page of SERPS for a few high trafiick kw's. Problem is none of my traffic is being reported. Once the user clicks a package they go to a framed page of the manufacture site (my aff URL) and a small frame from my site with directions on how to create the desirEd package. None of the traffic is being reported, is it bc of frames?
Excuse any retarded type I'm flying today posted this from my iPhone.
I have a content site ranking on the first page of SERPS for a few high trafiick kw's. Problem is none of my traffic is being reported. Once the user clicks a package they go to a framed page of the manufacture site (my aff URL) and a small frame from my site with directions on how to create the desirEd package. None of the traffic is being reported, is it bc of frames?
Excuse any retarded type I'm flying today posted this from my iPhone.