Creating FB accounts in a foreign country to view ads...

Jenna Hagen

Banned
May 30, 2009
47
0
0
I'm thinking of paying people to create FB accts in the various countries I wanna see ads running in. But does FB determine your location based on where your FB acct was created or where yr acct is currently accessed? I'm asking coz once those accts have been created, I wanna log in from my home country and I'm not sure if that wld change the "location" FB sees my account as being from and thus change the ads shown.
 


Use a proxy server, that will enable you to mask your own IP and be able to view foreign ads.
 
Its based on your IP not your signup country

wrong. if you choose an us city u will see us ad. if not it's based on your ip. also you don't need to signup with other country ip u can just sign up with a china ip and later change the city where u live.