Exclusive Acai Offer?



The one im using right now is meh.. are you referring to optimum?

I actually forgot all about you guys @ a4d , i just logged into my account now - ill see what you guys have and probably test it out today..

Weird we have about 10-20 people running it and it's around 6-12%. Did you try it with us?
 
Sucks all the decent offers were pulled last week at CX. Anyone have a recommendation for an acai that has been converting in the 10-15% range? 1-3% won't cut it.
 
We still have over 50 rebills on our network, and we're getting a lot more aggressive with the payouts. Too much traffic out here just waiting.

It's like my full time job now to monitor how long they stay up now. Offers go up and down like a 64' impala.
 
Hey dude..

I got the e-mail saying you guys wanted to work w/ me etc.. im just waiting on the approval now. My name is Alex & I filled it out yesterday or the day before.. I got a few referalls to you guys as well. LET ME IN ALREADY SO I MAKE US SOME DAMN $ BRO! :D

thanks!

We still have over 50 rebills on our network, and we're getting a lot more aggressive with the payouts. Too much traffic out here just waiting.

It's like my full time job now to monitor how long they stay up now. Offers go up and down like a 64' impala.
 
We an exclusive Acai Offer, Acai Berry Pure. It performs quite well for our affiliates. PM for conversion rate or EPC details, or if you're interested in promoting it.
 
The networks I was using for Acai have pulled the offers and I need to throw this traffic somewhere..

Im doing good traffic so it will be worth your while to give me your referal link ;) PM me or hit me up here ASAP... I'd prefer it were a smaller more private network but i can live w/ pretty much anything now..

I deal with a gentleman that runs his own offer, very solid. I marketed for him on a couple of occasions, he pays out on demand pretty much and is very quick about doing so.

PM me if interested, he works with very few marketers and it would depend on your traffic sources.