FB ads ctr question

You saturated your market. Either expand or try moving the campaign elsewhere like PPV or POF.
 


Don't reveal it here because it won't be hard to find what vertical you're in based on the payout.. But think about the % of leads relative to your target demographic. If the % is low, then you know it's not saturated and just a matter of spinning new creatives. If the % is high, it's saturated and try broadening the demographics or as suggested test other platforms.
 
If I was you I would try different verticals, from your ctr's and your CPC's it's very easy to get an idea what and who you're pushing too.

I wouldn't be afraid of higher cpc's and lower ctr's broaden horizons, test different types of offers. With different demos. It's hard to do when you've been successful in a certain area but there's so much traffic on fb.