Hey, I'm new here and I'm planing to start my first ads on facebook in couple of days. But before i start making any money.. or losing money lol. I wanted to understand how I'm going to file taxes in couple of months.
I signed a W-9 form when i joined the network, so that means my income will withhold taxes or social secutiy payments. So at the end of the year I'll have to pay a good percentage of my income to the IRS. And when I'm doing my 1040 form, i also need to fill out a schedule C form to track my profit and losses.
Did i get everything right? Or am i missing something? Thx for your help
I signed a W-9 form when i joined the network, so that means my income will withhold taxes or social secutiy payments. So at the end of the year I'll have to pay a good percentage of my income to the IRS. And when I'm doing my 1040 form, i also need to fill out a schedule C form to track my profit and losses.
Did i get everything right? Or am i missing something? Thx for your help