Gay Affiliate Program TwinkPay Launches

mattgazin

Banned
Jan 5, 2010
4
0
0
Gay affiliate program TwinkPay.com has launched for the AsiaBoy.net family of sites. TwinkPay offers 50 percent lifetime revenue share and 5 percent webmaster referral fee.
Since 1999, AsiaBoy.net has been leading the gay Asian and twink niches with site including AsiaBoy.net, which features hardcore bareback gay Asian porn; AsiaBoyVideo.com, featuring solo and boy/boy Asian action; GayAsianPiss.com, which contains golden shower fetish videos, and DoctorTwink.com, featuring gay Asian porn with a medical fetish twist.
TwinkPay offers affiliates a wide range of tools, including banners, embeddable WMV and Flash videos, downloadable content, hosted video and image galleries and customized content.
To become an affiliate, visit TwinkPay.com or email me. :food-smiley-010:


thanks,
Matt Gazin
Manager
Affiliate marketing program for gay porn adult webmasters.
icq# 587790275
 


Affiliate marketing program for gay porn adult webmasters.

idontappreciate.jpg
 
I had to bump this, just because I want to see someone scan in their "TwinkPay" check. I'd love to see the look on the bank teller's face.