Got a package in the mail today from C2M......



i really wish i could legally own guns :(
nelson_ha_ha.jpg
 
That's awesome. I didn't get many gifts this year, i guess i need to step my game up.
 
I have quad monitors all connected to one box with a kvm switch and then another box that it switches too. When I switch only one monitor is active with the 2nd box which is annoying as hell and I haven't been able to find a switch that will let me control all 4 from either box when I switch. Anyone come across one that would allow me to do this?
 
Those monitors are absurd. I have 2 40 in monitors stacked next to eachother and my eyes are killing me by the end of the day. I couldnt imagine yours lol.
 
I got the gift package as well. Thanks to Ruck, Steve and the rest of the Convert2Media crew. C2M is a great network to work with. Where's the new office Ruck? I gotta stop by sometime soon.
 
I seriously don't know how you can get anything done with those screens. I get distracted enough just having 2. lol
 
that isn't my main computer that I work on, my main system just has 3 screens, 1 30in dell and 2 24in dells vertical on each side of the 30
 
I seriously don't know how you can get anything done with those screens. I get distracted enough just having 2. lol

Same here, fuck with that I would be watching the news, stocks, and who the hell knows what else.

that isn't my main computer that I work on, my main system just has 3 screens, 1 30in dell and 2 24in dells vertical on each side of the 30

What do you use this for then lol
 
looks like s security guard station... you know with the gun ready for action and the multi-monitors for all the cameras 'n shit... cool gift btw