Right - Ebay officially hates me and won't let me join EPN no matter what I try. Although there's no official reason, I now fully believe that it is because of my geographical location (I'm in South Africa).
From what I have found out, the only way around this is to use the phone a friend lifeline and make a deal with someone who lives in an acceptable country - so here it is.
Anybody wanna sell me a EPN account (if that's possible), share one, partner up....whatever. PM me if you can help - dickroll me if you can't/won't.
I know there's a lot of shit going down with EPN at the moment so I'm not expecting to be making meeeellions of bucks here, but I've got phpbay and a2p which I primarily use for content generation on sites that support my SEO but if I can make enough to buy a few beers at the same time - why the hell not?
From what I have found out, the only way around this is to use the phone a friend lifeline and make a deal with someone who lives in an acceptable country - so here it is.
Anybody wanna sell me a EPN account (if that's possible), share one, partner up....whatever. PM me if you can help - dickroll me if you can't/won't.
I know there's a lot of shit going down with EPN at the moment so I'm not expecting to be making meeeellions of bucks here, but I've got phpbay and a2p which I primarily use for content generation on sites that support my SEO but if I can make enough to buy a few beers at the same time - why the hell not?