Hi, i hope this isn't a retard post:
A guy I've been working with just set up an affiliate program. I'm used to tracking through CPA networks, but since he isn't linked to one I'm not sure how to go about setting up keyword tracking on my campaigns for him, I'm thinking he has to set up some kind of sub id tracking mechanism onto his site, but, he or I have no idea how to do that. any help is appreciated.
Sorry if I'm newbing here, but i cant hep it, I am a newb, don't tear me up to hard and tell me if you need me to clarify on anything. Thanks.
A guy I've been working with just set up an affiliate program. I'm used to tracking through CPA networks, but since he isn't linked to one I'm not sure how to go about setting up keyword tracking on my campaigns for him, I'm thinking he has to set up some kind of sub id tracking mechanism onto his site, but, he or I have no idea how to do that. any help is appreciated.
Sorry if I'm newbing here, but i cant hep it, I am a newb, don't tear me up to hard and tell me if you need me to clarify on anything. Thanks.