Hey DirectCPV

papajohn56

New member
Jun 16, 2008
7,254
211
0
SC
Get your own damn SSL certificate. I'm not going to run traffic somewhere that expects me to send my credit card through a non-secure form, or Paypal. SSL certs = cheap.
 


Yeah it's the same reason I didn't test them. When I was about to charge the card I noticed no SSL environment. That equals lame.
 
yeah, i think the only way to stop my campaign from running is by pausing them.

i don't think there's a way to delete them?
 
After you spend your deposit, make sure you pause or delete all your campaigns. They will keep charging you. I got a nice unexpected cc charge.

^^^ Yeah, can we not get rebilled, DirectCPV? A bit of irony asking that here..
 
You can see that adware right in the top of this thread in banner above.

LoudMo, also some other things, ask Brett.