Hey guys, need HELP

gregoriopashwaz

New member
Apr 16, 2010
3
0
0
Hey guys,

This is my first post so I want to say hello!

Anyway I've been on Facebook for about 2 months spending about $20 a day but I'm not getting any leads to show for it, the daily budget is killing me! Could someone help me out, my AIM is gregpash221

Thanks,

Gregorio
 


What are you advertising? It could be a mixture of things if you know what I mean. Your ad copy may not be that good and the lander could be a failure.
 
What are you advertising? It could be a mixture of things if you know what I mean. Your ad copy may not be that good and the lander could be a failure.

I'm advertising the flog with acai, you know this? I got someone to cloak for me and it got approved, my best CTRs are over 0.09% but no leads..can we speak on AIM?
 
1302.jpg