Horny Goat Weed

praxus

New member
Aug 4, 2009
263
2
0
I'm getting some new traffic for an old crappy horny goat weed site, and am presently just making a few bucks off it from adsense. If anyone knows of a nice rebill or better way to monetize it, I'd be much obliged.

I know I could affiliate viagra / cialis etc; but am more interested in anything that may actually be out there for horny goat weed; other than making 10% of someone's $16 dollar pill sale.

Damn must be getting spoiled from rebills, am too used to making 30 bucks plus off an herbal sale...
 


Hey praxus,

Horny Goat Weed is a common ingredient in a lot of male enhancement formulas. You may want to check out our affiliate program SellHealth, we have pills such as VigRX Plus and Extenze that contain Horny Goat Weed.
 
From my experience people who usually search for this kind of things are interested in natural penis enlargement. Alongside pills you could also recommend penis enlargement programs or penis extenders. I use MoreNiche (2-tier link) 'cause they offer 50% commission on their $350 extender.