How can I improve my affiliate program?

rushplay

New member
Jul 22, 2009
3
0
0
Hello,
I am an affiliate manager of the russian gaming project livegames.ru - we're rather big in Russia (we have 5 to 9 thousand players online usually) and we have a large affiliate network - but it is totally in russia and russian-speaking countries. Now we started english-speaking project [url removed] and I am trying to fix our affiliate program to be interested for the world market affiliates.
I offer 50% of income (instead of 35% in russia) and still have no result. I do not know how to start - because the program is really profitable and I can say that it is unique - we're not a casino - our players play for points (they can get it free, but they can buy more and some services).

How can I improve my program?
Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Offer some of that

rs_brands_logo.jpg


and one of these

4799_31100540347.jpg


oh and that chick as well

oksana_pochepa__30_.jpg
 
Francky683, yeah.. it should work!

xmcp123, in gambling prices are too high for the gaming site.. we can't be in competition.. Gambling sites get more money anyway and they pay more for the player. But our monetization is not worse that their, because of our conversion rate .. it's 1/8 (8 clicks = 1 registered user) and at the casino sites it is a lot less.

Could you advise any forums where affiliates hang out?
 
I don't think you're going to find a forum with bigger spenders in any niche than the one you're in right now.

Best thing to do would be to simply list your whole program (with permission). These guys don't tend to give a shit about the niche or the offer as long as it converts absurdly well and they can get it on it first - and this sound something like that.

Post:
Your payout
Your affiliate resource materials locations (banners/landers/copy/..)
Your price points
Your bonuses
etc... The usual program information most recruitment methods have.

Sounds like you have a budget too so buy some ad space here, and at any marketing forum you can find, aim a campaign at affiliates with benefits of your prog (Like 50% payout! 1:8 conv! New to Western Markets!). Again even though you're in a niche, don't expect to find huge spenders/super aff's all bunched up together hanging out at 'gamer affiliate clubs/forums', just go wherever big marketers are and try to build awareness/buy awareness.
 
Hello,
I am an affiliate manager of the russian gaming project livegames.ru - we're rather big in Russia (we have 5 to 9 thousand players online usually) and we have a large affiliate network - but it is totally in russia and russian-speaking countries. Now we started english-speaking project [url removed] and I am trying to fix our affiliate program to be interested for the world market affiliates.
I offer 50% of income (instead of 35% in russia) and still have no result. I do not know how to start - because the program is really profitable and I can say that it is unique - we're not a casino - our players play for points (they can get it free, but they can buy more and some services).

How can I improve my program?
Thanks.

Hello mate,

Affiliate program should possess following characteristic to attract more affiliates as follows:

Transparent commission structure
Timely payout
Dedicated Affiliate Manager
High conversion rate
High Avg selling cost
Good tracking system
Availability of marketing materials for Affiliates

Wish you all the best.