How do I get first page listing on Clickbank?

Jenna Hagen

Banned
May 30, 2009
47
0
0
I got an ebook on Clickbank that I want listed on the first page. Exactly how do I do that? Any clue?


...oh, and Merry X'mas! :smilie_weihn_winki:
 


Hi I think you may enjoy a little place called digital point. We's too stupid to help you here.
 
well... when you search clickbank; the products are usually 'sorted' by popularity.
The only thing you can do is put relevant keywords in you're title that affiliates may search.

and on top of that; a new product will not magically appear in the top results.
so you need to find affiliates other ways,, like posting you're product here so affiliates can promote.
this will help with youre popularity and amount of money you make.
and you can post on other AF forums too.

hope this helps..
im logging out. merry christmas
 
Gentleman,

I realize you may be in the holiday spirit and all, but I think this thread is missing a large quantity of tits or gtfo.

??????
156u8pc.jpg
 
Create a number of different accounts and buy yourself your product a few dozen times, each time from a different account.

This will increase your gravity as "different" accounts are buying your product.

It's an old trick, but still under the terms of service. (you can do it)

I believe there is a small PHP out there that basically rotates between a list of accounts, look for it.

and ho ho ho