Hey,
I have set up a landing page (with links to an offer) which I am going to market via various methods. So, in order to track the traffic coming in from the various sources, I set up tracking202
The tracking works fine on the setup...both on the incoming and on the click thrus....but, as you are probably aware the links visually look like shit to the surfer..and "give away" the affiliate aspect..
I am using redirects to simplify the links on the front end, but they do not mask the link all the way thru?
Meaning, If I start with www.domain.com/soanso.html when it gets clicked on the destination (because of the tracking) looks like
www.domain.com/?t202id=45321094&t202kw={keyword} ...this is what the surfer sees...
and if they click on the link to the offer on the landing page....via the tracking redirect for t202 what they end up on is a page with a url that looks like this : http://www.trialfreeoffer.com/acaijoker/ead23/?id=93629466&affID=91&subaffID=0175924&opt=7652418367
For this second part described just above (the click thru) I tried to use another domain and forward it to the redirect with MASKING...this does seem to clean up the link to the surfer....but for some reason t202 or the network then cant log or record the click thru as when I test it by changing my IP and clearing my cookies and files...the fully masked clicks dont show up in t202 or with the network???
Anyone have any ideas on how to make these links look cleaner to the surfer while not affecting the tracking aspect of the process?
I would be willing to pay someone a consult fee to teach me how to hide these links (from the surfer) while still maintaining my full tracking capabilities with t202 all the way thru.
Please PM me
thx
I have set up a landing page (with links to an offer) which I am going to market via various methods. So, in order to track the traffic coming in from the various sources, I set up tracking202
The tracking works fine on the setup...both on the incoming and on the click thrus....but, as you are probably aware the links visually look like shit to the surfer..and "give away" the affiliate aspect..
I am using redirects to simplify the links on the front end, but they do not mask the link all the way thru?
Meaning, If I start with www.domain.com/soanso.html when it gets clicked on the destination (because of the tracking) looks like
www.domain.com/?t202id=45321094&t202kw={keyword} ...this is what the surfer sees...
and if they click on the link to the offer on the landing page....via the tracking redirect for t202 what they end up on is a page with a url that looks like this : http://www.trialfreeoffer.com/acaijoker/ead23/?id=93629466&affID=91&subaffID=0175924&opt=7652418367
For this second part described just above (the click thru) I tried to use another domain and forward it to the redirect with MASKING...this does seem to clean up the link to the surfer....but for some reason t202 or the network then cant log or record the click thru as when I test it by changing my IP and clearing my cookies and files...the fully masked clicks dont show up in t202 or with the network???
Anyone have any ideas on how to make these links look cleaner to the surfer while not affecting the tracking aspect of the process?
I would be willing to pay someone a consult fee to teach me how to hide these links (from the surfer) while still maintaining my full tracking capabilities with t202 all the way thru.
Please PM me
thx