Hydranetwork Monthly Rewards removed?

Oh insults and unbridled rage. How nice.

Did you ever consider that there are other costs beyond referral payouts to run the program? We were spending a lot of time and staff costs to process a bunch of affiliate apps most of which end up getting denied. That's time that can be devoted to other, more productive things.

So there i go trying to patiently explain. Let's see what new venom that provokes. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeee-zus!

Way to avoid my point entirely.

You got rid of the program because the people making all the referral money weren't running campaigns with you, so by fucking them over you aren't losing money yourselves. Calling you cunts for doing this is hardly what could be conisidered "unbridled rage." Honestly I'd be surprised if anyone cared enough about your network to have strong enough emotions involved to get close to "rage." Don't flatter yourself.
 


Nicky I have to say lol at this tread. I don't read here very often, but fuck hydra they're going broke and stealing from their affiliates.