H hyp959 New member Jun 18, 2009 4 0 0 Oct 15, 2009 #1 I have a price comparision site. I need to import millions product from cj ,linkshare or other affiliate network, but i don't know how to import them,anyone can help? thanks
I have a price comparision site. I need to import millions product from cj ,linkshare or other affiliate network, but i don't know how to import them,anyone can help? thanks
JoshTodd Insomnia = Income Nov 6, 2008 897 16 0 Denver, CO insideaffiliate.net Oct 15, 2009 #2 Here you go
T Taraqil New member Apr 17, 2008 158 1 0 Sweden. Oct 15, 2009 #3 read up on DataFeeds and learn to sql/php
H hyp959 New member Jun 18, 2009 4 0 0 Oct 15, 2009 #4 I seached on google , but can't to solve the problem
kekc New member Nov 16, 2006 143 7 0 ɐpɐuɐɔ Oct 15, 2009 #6 You can find good info about cj data-feed in this thread. Enjoy!