Hello fellow marketers. I would like to introduce myself to the forum, and ask your opinion about landing pages.
As an avid CPA marketer and PPC advertiser, I have found that adding "Only $0.99 S&H etc" to my farticles and flogs next to/below my "Click Here To Get Your Free Berries" links dramatically reduces Landing Page CTR. On the other hand, it also increases EPC on the offerpage.
In addition, making all of your images, header, etc link to your offer page also increases landing page CTR, but lowers offer page EPC.
What are your opinions? Would you rather have a 20% Landing page CTR with an $8 EPC, or a 50% Landing Page CTR, and a $2 EPC?
As for me and my house...I am a 26 year old ridiculously good looking CPA marketer living the dream in the OC.
As an avid CPA marketer and PPC advertiser, I have found that adding "Only $0.99 S&H etc" to my farticles and flogs next to/below my "Click Here To Get Your Free Berries" links dramatically reduces Landing Page CTR. On the other hand, it also increases EPC on the offerpage.
In addition, making all of your images, header, etc link to your offer page also increases landing page CTR, but lowers offer page EPC.
What are your opinions? Would you rather have a 20% Landing page CTR with an $8 EPC, or a 50% Landing Page CTR, and a $2 EPC?
As for me and my house...I am a 26 year old ridiculously good looking CPA marketer living the dream in the OC.
Last edited: