Kanoodle & SearchFeed = click fraud?

Kanoodle sucked for me.
BidVertiser sucked for me most recently... first and only time I've ever demanded a refund.

7Search... I see a lot of bad reviews... and their traffic does suck... but it sucks in line with the cost on alot of things. If you can get something running in there it can be a nice trickle income for a Loooooong time. No scalability, but there is enough quality traffic to run in profit for a couple hundred a day at least.
 


If you're doing very general keywords like auto insurance, jobs, or music related keywords, your traffic will be mostly shit (on the main keywords, at least). Bots/fraud are less prevalent on longer tail keywords and other various keywords...

Yeah. Since I removed the 'obvious' keywords, I get almost no traffic. Even for few 2 words keyphrase big time traffic on google (400K/month). I get 25 clicks a day on my 300 2-words keyphrase list.