Landing Page HiJackers

GrindTim3

Member
Oct 16, 2009
365
1
18
New York
Alright So i'm roughly new to affiliate marketing... Only about a year deep in the game... But now that i'm starting to turn a nice profit, i'm feelin a bit spicy :) I graduated from directing linking, to having LP's and blah blah blah which made a HUGE difference.

But let's cut to the chase... How do you guys feel about people jacking LP's??? it's becoming pretty rediculous out there. Affiliates are supposed to come up with their own shit, and be creative (at least if they want to make the most CASH_MONEY). I mean correct me if i'm wrong (and I know this sounds cliche) but followers are just bottom eaters and will never amount to more than that, bcuz the guy they copy will always be ahead of them.

I say Fuck all you LP HiJackers :2gunsfiring_v1:
 


Alright So i'm roughly new to affiliate marketing... Only about a year deep in the game... But now that i'm starting to turn a nice profit, i'm feelin a bit spicy :) I graduated from directing linking, to having LP's and blah blah blah which made a HUGE difference.

But let's cut to the chase... How do you guys feel about people jacking LP's??? it's becoming pretty rediculous out there. Affiliates are supposed to come up with their own shit, and be creative (at least if they want to make the most CASH_MONEY). I mean correct me if i'm wrong (and I know this sounds cliche) but followers are just bottom eaters and will never amount to more than that, bcuz the guy they copy will always be ahead of them.

I say Fuck all you LP HiJackers :2gunsfiring_v1:

Personally I dont think the hijackers give a flying fuck about them being bottom feeders. This is purely down to the fact that as long as someone is leading the way they will always be able to rip off what the leader is doing. The leader will always be first to the market and will inevitably siphon the best milk from the surface, however the bottom feeder will still make money as he is copying a tried and tested method.
 
Just because you steal the basics of the campaign doesn't mean you can still get it to work right. It is a fact of the business that you have to deal with and it will probably never change. Only thing you can do is place a few things on the page that make it harder for scrapers to scrape perfectly and many will give up.
 
Just recently I watched 70+ people jack a LP i made within a week. It killed the campaign.

The thing that sucks is when people jack your LP and create similiar or even the same ads, not only does it kill your CTR but conversions also.
 
Watermark as many images as you can with the name of your site. It'll piss the noobs off.
 
Hello friend,

Once start steal page of landings from others it no seem deal big when other steal from you.

Good luck bro
 
Hello friend,

Once start steal page of landings from others it no seem deal big when other steal from you.

Good luck bro

Lol thank you sensei :)
Never thought of it like that, but like I said earlier, 99% of the people who rip LP's are taking the scraps from the bottom of the barrel. I'd rather just stay one step ahead.
 
Try making a site that takes longer than 30 seconds to copy. Make a site that obviously contains so much hard work, testing and tuning - that your competitors pull it up and go... aww fuck that, and move on.
 
LPs are gonna get jacked. If you're doing well in AM, I have to assume that LPs are not the only key to your success. So let people jack your LP and just kill them on payout and traffic cost.