T Torque Banned Feb 3, 2008 3 0 0 Sep 23, 2009 #1 [Removed. This isn't GFY. Can't spam your program here.] Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
Sticks79 New member Jun 3, 2007 3,500 38 0 Sep 23, 2009 #2 Fuck you, I want $50 a sale and I don't want to have to gross 40+ mutha fucka. (Fucking bitch ass niggaz and their shiity commissions... sheesh)
Fuck you, I want $50 a sale and I don't want to have to gross 40+ mutha fucka. (Fucking bitch ass niggaz and their shiity commissions... sheesh)
T Torque Banned Feb 3, 2008 3 0 0 Sep 23, 2009 #3 Forgot about the rules, can a MOD simply edit out the pay per sale price? I can't seem to find an edit button.
Forgot about the rules, can a MOD simply edit out the pay per sale price? I can't seem to find an edit button.
T Torque Banned Feb 3, 2008 3 0 0 Sep 26, 2009 #4 If you're pushing 40+ Sales a day, I will bump your pay significantly.
Jon Administrator Staff member Jun 21, 2006 9,837 108 63 118 New York City Sep 26, 2009 #5 Torque said: Forgot about the rules, can a MOD simply edit out the pay per sale price? I can't seem to find an edit button. Click to expand... Sure, I got ya, lemme find the button...
Torque said: Forgot about the rules, can a MOD simply edit out the pay per sale price? I can't seem to find an edit button. Click to expand... Sure, I got ya, lemme find the button...