Hi,
I'm launching a PLR article site in the niche of Diet/Weight Loss/Fitness. Since I have a pretty dinky list and I'd like this launch to be pretty big I'm looking for someone who has a large list in this area that would allow me to use their list to pimp out my product launch.
In exchange for being able to use their list I would give them a lifetime membership to my article site (which are QUALITY, orignally written, not just respun garbage articles every month) I would also be willing to write them articles for free to help market whatever they want.
So my questions are.... does that sound like a good deal. And where would I find the right people to approach about this.
Thanks, and I'm very new to this and I really appreciate your imput.
Brittany
I'm launching a PLR article site in the niche of Diet/Weight Loss/Fitness. Since I have a pretty dinky list and I'd like this launch to be pretty big I'm looking for someone who has a large list in this area that would allow me to use their list to pimp out my product launch.
In exchange for being able to use their list I would give them a lifetime membership to my article site (which are QUALITY, orignally written, not just respun garbage articles every month) I would also be willing to write them articles for free to help market whatever they want.
So my questions are.... does that sound like a good deal. And where would I find the right people to approach about this.
Thanks, and I'm very new to this and I really appreciate your imput.
Brittany