MT said after filling application they don't serve my country atm. WTF ???!!!! So they don't want my money ? I just don't know how is it, do they think I can scum them ? I have CC's full of real american dollars to spend on PPV.
COME ON! GET REAL!
Adon was just fine with me, they still didn't approved, but it was only few hours, I funded it with $50 and account created it seems.
What is it ? Another Google ?
Anybody can help ? Can I change their minds ?
Just want to add that Zango (LeadImpact now) approved me without all that BS!!!
As well as Direct CPV it seems
COME ON! GET REAL!
Adon was just fine with me, they still didn't approved, but it was only few hours, I funded it with $50 and account created it seems.
What is it ? Another Google ?
Anybody can help ? Can I change their minds ?
Just want to add that Zango (LeadImpact now) approved me without all that BS!!!
As well as Direct CPV it seems