Need suggestions for Media Buy Tracking

mikeindenco

New member
Jan 27, 2010
1
0
0
Hello everyone, this is my first post but I couldn't get info anywhere else. I am just getting started with a few Media Buys and noticed that prosper/tracking202 is not going to cut it. It is too slow and I have a huge discrepency between ad network and prosper. Although I am paying cpm's i am still losing by not actually getting those other clicks. Can any seasoned/ veteran media buyers recommend a tracking platform to use? I don't do huge volume yet so I need something inexpensive now that I can scale as I grow

Thanks in advanced
 


Learn how to search. There are many good posts on adservers. Do your research. I'll give you a hint, look for someone with a skull/cross bones with a crown avatar, he reveals invaluable information about buys.
 
use straight aff links and subids... for more confusing, complicated & expensive answers, use the search function, this has been answered 100 times.