T TheNewRich Banned Mar 10, 2009 12 0 0 www.nrblog.com Sep 26, 2009 #1 I can't convert for shit! Ahhhh I quit!! Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
T TFLNetwork New member Jul 5, 2008 1,736 40 0 215/514 Sep 26, 2009 #2 i just sent $25,000 in commissions, when will i get paid?
Danc1122 New member May 17, 2008 880 15 0 Sep 26, 2009 #3 DO YOU HAVE ANY ARTICLES OR PREMADE REVIEW SITES I CAN HAS? THANK YOU.
T TheNewRich Banned Mar 10, 2009 12 0 0 www.nrblog.com Sep 26, 2009 #4 I have a great presell website I can share with you. PM me about it.
colorfast New member Mar 2, 2009 481 4 0 Sep 26, 2009 #6 That is what you call a high quality pitch page?
T TheNewRich Banned Mar 10, 2009 12 0 0 www.nrblog.com Sep 26, 2009 #7 You can say whatever you want, the conversion rate speaks for themselves. Higher than 3% is great for this kind of product.
You can say whatever you want, the conversion rate speaks for themselves. Higher than 3% is great for this kind of product.