Hey all,
Here is a free eBook upload on making $20-$30 deposited daily.
Really intended for newbies who need a clear cut path to earning anything of the Internet. Also great if you need quick cash for an upcoming project or when the hosting bill comes around. I've actually used it a couple of times to pay rent when certain CPA's have been behind in paying me.
Based on another eBook I found somewhere floating around the internet a while ago, I took the time to:
1. Verify that, yes it does work
2. Clean up the English quite a bit
3. Re-wrote several steps to make it much clearer to understand and
4. Add a couple of tips
Here are two links:
Rapidshare:
Mediashare:
PS. New to forum and hope this is the right place for this. Definitely about making money. Please move if in incorrect spot. Thanks!
Here is a free eBook upload on making $20-$30 deposited daily.
Really intended for newbies who need a clear cut path to earning anything of the Internet. Also great if you need quick cash for an upcoming project or when the hosting bill comes around. I've actually used it a couple of times to pay rent when certain CPA's have been behind in paying me.
Based on another eBook I found somewhere floating around the internet a while ago, I took the time to:
1. Verify that, yes it does work
2. Clean up the English quite a bit
3. Re-wrote several steps to make it much clearer to understand and
4. Add a couple of tips
Here are two links:
Rapidshare:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/337965131/Newbies-Guide-to-Making-20-a-Day-Easily.pdf
Mediashare:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?t1yencn20mw
PS. New to forum and hope this is the right place for this. Definitely about making money. Please move if in incorrect spot. Thanks!