Opinions on A4D

AffApprentice

New member
Nov 19, 2009
180
4
0
I just signed up with Ads 4 Dough based on a strong recommendation from some old threads in this forum, and here's what I've noticed so far:

1. 75% of the time, I can't login to the freaking site. Clearing my cache solves the problem maybe half the time.
2. I ran more than 300 clicks through an offer that's supposedly converting a lot (recommended by AM), and didn't get any conversions (not saying this isn't my fault - just pointing it out).

Are these guys legit? Should I even bother with them? The shitty website is really starting to annoy me...
 


thanks, rajuthan. no they weren't from etol / adengage, they were from bing.

and re: their site, i've tried with FF and chrome. doesn't work, will have to ask my AM about that too. affiliate network with a shitty website does not bode well...
 
only noobs would judge the quality of a network by the backend, coz they spend most of their time fiddling with the offers and payouts instead of actually promoting an offer.

Having said that, Jason is the shiznit, never had any problems with them. Mayb you/your traffic sucks at promoting that offer?
 
yep, have never denied being a newb (it's almost in my username). i'm going to talk to my AM tomorrow and figure out what's going on.
 
1. 75% of the time, I can't login to the freaking site. Clearing my cache solves the problem maybe half the time.
2. I ran more than 300 clicks through an offer that's supposedly converting a lot (recommended by AM), and didn't get any conversions (not saying this isn't my fault - just pointing it out).

^^ The problem here is you.
 
no problems here... if the offer is not converting then one of a a few things is happening..

1. your ads suck..
2. your demo's/targeting/keywords suck and don't convert
3.maybe the offer just isn't hot any more try something else
4. or of course you could just suck..
 
Let's just say they don't have the best offers and their offers don't convert too well. You want the top converting offers? Run with EWA. It's the Top CPA Network IMHO.
 
pjvhu9.jpg
 
Their backend is hitpath which I is pretty solid. I never have any issues logging into their site. Tracking has always been accurate and they pay on time! They are no bullshit network and very easy to work with. Maybe its you.
 
Yes, based on the awesome responsiveness I've seen from my AM so far I'll have to agree. Pretty sure I was doing something wrong with the offer before, and I got the site working, so am pretty stoked now :)
 
Just saw this thread and wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. We do our best to help everyone we can.

AffAprentice I'm glad you got your issues taken care of I'm always at ads4dough on aim if you get stuck again. We also have every AM's contact info in the back end of our system in case you can't get a hold of your main one. You might want to save them if you have an issue in the future.