Prosper p202 with traffic vance

meltifa

New member
Apr 4, 2008
4
0
0
Im using p202 with direct links. So I have a lander then offer1.php file. Inside offer1.php is a p202 direct link.

Problem: If I have 100 conversions prosper reports 100 sales but trafficvance reports 130 sales.

I need the trafficvance pixel to report properly. I was told that there is a fix for this but I can't seem to come across it.

I have way to many urls within trafficvance to try to optimize using p202. I am only using p202 for dynamic url insertion. I don't understand why trafficvance is overreporting my 30%

I have 10 campaigns on TV. Each campaign has a unique id on the url so I know it is not that.

Anyone have this issue or know how to resolve??
 


I was told it is prosper fault. There use to be a thread on this and a fix. I can't find it.
 
They always blame Prosper202. They think its inferior than what their top advertisers use - like DART, MediaPlex, which is true, but that doesn't mean its P202's fault 100% of the time.
 
I did. I posted a thread there. I searched on there. No response. Was just wondering if anyone has seen Trafficvance grossly overreport leads
 
Don't use a pixel with your traffic provider for anything. You might as well hand over your marketing secrets on a silver platter. Do you think they don't use this data for their own campaigns too?

And while you're at it could you please PM your top 10 converting offers and targets please. :)
 
Don't use a pixel with your traffic provider for anything. You might as well hand over your marketing secrets on a silver platter. Do you think they don't use this data for their own campaigns too?

And while you're at it could you please PM your top 10 converting offers and targets please. :)

For small ad networks, yes. But this is fucking TrafficVance, they're not interested in your $1000 a day campaigns. Their repuation is more important to them than a few extra bucks.

For example, you telling me you wouldn't use a pixel when a banner display company optimizes your campaigns?
 
I'm assuming your pixel is on the advertisers page? could be mis-firing

Don't use 202 or pixels, have your own system coded up if you don't know how to do it on your own, both are way too limited.
 
Seriously dude I have 30,000 urls to try to optimize against. You can't estimate daily spend using p202 against a url. You need a pixel. My top 10 campaigns are as follows: Google biz op, Acai Diet, Teeth Whitener, Male Diet, Mobile IQ, Wrinkle Remover.....
 
Problem: If I have 100 conversions prosper reports 100 sales but trafficvance reports 130 sales.

I need the trafficvance pixel to report properly. I was told that there is a fix for this but I can't seem to come across it.

TrafficVance is notorious for this. Their pixel over fires for every campaign I have ever run with them.

Every single time they say: "this NEVER happens, normally our pixel under-fires" but I can assure you, it's Trafficvance's pixel and I never found a fix. Sometimes it's correct for the first few weeks of a campaign, but always at some point it gets outta wack.

I just optimized my campaign knowing it wasn't 100% correct and tried to adjust my optimizations accordingly. The reps are retards.
 
TrafficVance is notorious for this. Their pixel over fires for every campaign I have ever run with them.

Every single time they say: "this NEVER happens, normally our pixel under-fires" but I can assure you, it's Trafficvance's pixel and I never found a fix. Sometimes it's correct for the first few weeks of a campaign, but always at some point it gets outta wack.

I just optimized my campaign knowing it wasn't 100% correct and tried to adjust my optimizations accordingly. The reps are retards.

Build your own tracking since most if not all ppv networks are fucking shady.