Rev Share networks

ecarb

New member
May 23, 2007
10
0
0
hey guys - we're looking for a few more affiliate networks who run email. Our company is generating emails from a multitude of sites and we're currently feeding email data to White Delivery, Hydra, Clickbooth - and I'm looking for some more networks.

Anyone have any ideas? We'd like to spread the data over to as many networks as possible.

thanks
ec
 


I am working with a debt settlement and loan modifcation company out of Phoenix, AZ that needs email data bad. Can give you a percentage of sales or on a cpa case. Data would need to be very clean. Is it working with your current campaigns. Also, would you mind sending a sample that I can run to see if it would work?
 
We don't mail it - the networks do and we do a 50/50 rev share. We clean and scrub out malforms, etc. The CPA networks run many offers to the list(s) hard to say how it would perform with loan mod programs.
 
What I was trying to say is that I have the ability to mail on your data and was wondering if either the debt or loan mod vertical would be of intrust to you. If so maybe we could work together.