Setting Up a Game PLAN!

fredjr1978

Here to Help & Learn
Nov 19, 2009
2
0
0
Bend, Oregon
Hello Team!

I am fairly new to Internet Marketing and very excited to be here! I am in the process currently locating and finding a niche that I will enjoy writing about as I will be focusing on Article Marketing.

My question is once I locate my nice and grab my 20-30 keyword phrases and start writing my articles, what do I do after that?

I have my own host and an aweber, just not to sure how I should lay everything out exactly with blogs, landing pages, squidoo, enzines and such.

One of the resons I ask this, is I am really wanting to make a goals list so I am not doing to much at once and I can stay focused.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much.
 


Focus on writing good content. Then make friends with the other authority sites in the niche.

Once you have introduced yourself to them... chatted with them a few times, etc... getting links is a piece of cake. Its that whole principle of giving before you try to get.
 
A tip I’ll throw out there is your articles must effectively bait prospects. Write something interesting enough for them not to hit the back button but don’t give them what they are looking for. The solution to their problem is conveniently in your sig link.

Ezines has stats on how good your sig CTR is. This is a good place to experiment and perfect the art of getting clicks.

You can’t direct link to offers with Ezines but you can with Squidoo and GoArticles. Try everything that is allowed on each site and see what sticks.
 
i would use ppc to kick start the traffic. Add a email sign up form to you page, this way you can continue sending emails out to targeted traffic for future sales
 
Hello Team!

I am fairly new to Internet Marketing and very excited to be here! I am in the process currently locating and finding a niche that I will enjoy writing about as I will be focusing on Article Marketing.

My question is once I locate my nice and grab my 20-30 keyword phrases and start writing my articles, what do I do after that?

I have my own host and an aweber, just not to sure how I should lay everything out exactly with blogs, landing pages, squidoo, enzines and such.

One of the resons I ask this, is I am really wanting to make a goals list so I am not doing to much at once and I can stay focused.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much.


Let us know what niche and you'll get some quality help.
 
LOL at posting his skype link.

You're doin it wrong. In the beginning just focus on production. If you are good at writing, just keep writing the content and outsource the rest. It looks better on paper if you achieve your goals first and then wait till later to write them down.