Thoughts on e-junkie?

mattseh

import this
Apr 6, 2009
5,504
72
0
A ~= A
Wanting to sell some software, e-junkie seems good, anyone have any experience with them or competitors?
 


I have been using e-junkie.com now for over 6 months .... no issues (besides here and there a confirmation email that was sent only after 30 min).
 
e-junkie is better than Clickbank if you are not recruiting/paying out affiliates. If you are, then Clickbank is better ... those are the key different strengths of the two services.
 
I've used for secure downloads and worked well. If you have multiple products it has limitations, if I remember correctly. Otherwise check out DL Guard, which is self hosted.
 
One thing I noticed when using ejunkie is occasionally some of the external javascript would take awhile to load. Not all the time, but sometimes. I personally think Ultracart is a much nicer solution for a 3rd party cart, also more expensive though. If you're selling digital products though and don't have to mess w/ shipping, fulfillment, setting up real payment gateways etc e-junkie is probably a better fit. Just my opinion, I've only worked with each on about 3-4 client projects each.