Virtumundo?



thanks! I've been trying to get a hold of them but no one is returning my calls.
i used to deal with Patti Mbachu but i don't think she works there anymore.

do you guys have a new AM that you can recommend?
 
there is no AM there, only two guys at the moment, and they are doing all CPM/CPC to their lists now, so a bit different. Not the same business they've been running the last 10 years.
 
I thought they were only Lead buyers? It took them THREE MONTHS to pay me $600.
I will never do business with them. But now that they look like they truely are the "two guys and a duck" business I know not to sell them any leads.
 
Yes Patti did leave...I have her info if anyone needs it.

However, I still have a couple of contacts over there...
Hit me up on messenger and I will send them over to you.

-=Chipmunk=-