What's most important about a Credit Report offer as far as affiliates are concerned?

kevinuvo

Inuvo network sales guy
I work for an affiliate network and recently brought onboard some credit report offers. I'm a total newbie as far as credit report offers are concerned. I know these offers have been around forever. I guess I have just always worked with other verticals. Anyway I'm curious, for those of you who promote credit report offers what are the most important things you look at when choosing programs to promote and what things have advertisers voiced concerns about that you've had to deal with on your end? Any advice or feedback would be appreciated. I've asked the respective advertisers for their input, of course, but it always seems like affiliates are better to ask about matters like these.
 


when I have one converting between 8-11% if yours converts at 1.5% (as many I've tested have) I've got issues. I don't like pissing away money
 
BTW what network are you with? I want to know who to stay away from, thanks for making my task easier.
 
My EPC on my traffic sources. That's all that matters in comparing offers.