Your Favorite CPA Network for Emailing Ads

WebInvestor

New member
Mar 15, 2010
2
0
0
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Wicked Fire, firstly just want to say hey, but more importantly I've built various email lists in niches using PPC, mediabuys, and organic traffic (mainly from article marketing, press releases, social bookmarking, and blog commenting)

I'm starting to look into monetization, originally my plan was to monetize through ClickBank but all the offers over there are just so wacked out and seem scamful.

So I decided to look into CPA Networks.

I've been accepted by Copeac, CPALead, and Azoogle, but was wondering in your experience which network or networks work best with email ads?

Appreciate your replies
 


Webinvestor - you should check out NetMargin.com - they are a solid email CPA network

Really, I'm glad you've posted a great non-biast opinion of them. Wait, what's that in your avatar.. It looks like... this...
netmargin.png
image.php


Next time you should just say "we're a solid email CPA network" you douche. Mister Eddie Datran from Datran Media, owners of NetMargin.com

"NetMargin is powered by Datran Media..."

Man up and just say "you can PM me if you want more information" don't try to make yourself look better, dumbshit.