$1 .coms @ GoDaddy

I hate Godaddy too, but I'm fine with registering a good handful at $1 at Godaddy and migrating them in a year to namecheap.
 


Good deal, but then add on the $8 (can't remember exact price) for the Whoisguard and you're pretty much lookin at the regular rate.

Godaddy offers free Whoisguard if you register more than five names. Just add 4 .info names @ .89 each to your order and you'll get free private registration. My total came to $5.45 for 1 .com, 4 .info, and private registration for all 5 domains.
 
Bought some domains. Used fakenamegenerator.com and a new email all accessed thru proxy and paid with a visa gift card.

It'd be cool if this ends up being stable enough to do for all my greyish sites.
 
Picked one up

Does anyone else find it sketchy that they disabled paypal on that coupon code?
 
Picked one up

Does anyone else find it sketchy that they disabled paypal on that coupon code?

As much as I don't trust godaddy due to their poor decision making, in this case I believe they are just trying to keep as much of that 99 cents as they can from being taken as PayPal fees.
 
As much as I don't trust godaddy due to their poor decision making, in this case I believe they are just trying to keep as much of that 99 cents as they can from being taken as PayPal fees.
I thought that briefly, until I remembered merchant accounts have very similar fees.

I feel like they're going to slam you on the renewal if you don't move it