1 million + email addresses from a major company

10z1vnb.png



ml1gus.png


YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT WHO MIGHT BE TAKING THE PICTURE?
 


L.C.,
Wickedfire is a community that welcomes "diversity" with open arms and is a safe haven for peoples of all colors,cultures,genders,sexual orientation and socioeconomic backgrounds.

We have black ballers, bi-racial ballers, honky ballers, and even some "turd world" peasants that make up the membership and everything in between.

Your offenses in order of severity are:
1) You used the boobs icon for your post and provided neither boobs (T) nor ass (A).

2) You're asking for advice about a potential felonious act you committed, thereby endangering this safe haven of diversity aka Wickedfire, by bringing additional undue attention from "The Man".

3) Outright atrocious taste in women...and then being moronic enough to post pictures of your indiscretions / lack of sexual standards on a public forum, thereby causing me to regurgitate some crawfish I had just enjoyed.

4) Having no clue that you did anything wrong to begin with.

This isn't a racial thing.... get a clue!


Forgive me WF... My heart is to strong....As I was posting, before I was rudely interrupted...

Thanks for that because I was never trying to turn it into a racial thing. I didn't even say anything about the black porn was beastialitie bs, and I'm not even blown by any of your comments because I'm a trader on top of this... So I talk shit and take shots with the best of them all day. I was getting more offended with telling me the girl in that picture isn't as fine as I know she is... She's Creole and that's her real hair to top it. I was getting tempted to show a picture of her from the front..Loosing my cool. As for the other stuff... 9 out of 10 people bs and lie on these forums to score kudos with themselves. Unless I wrote I HAVE 1 MILLION EMAIL ADDY'S FROM MTV that isn't meaning much and it could be her father's company for all that matters... And yes I'm the one that posted that picture back in September if you want to google search that shit you'll find it somewhere in Twitter after Dark. There's no shame here I don't have to lie about mine.