Well, I hope payment goes better this time around then in the $50.00 
Ok, so, If you want to play in the $100, then PM ME. Upon receiving your PM, I will send you the code and where to pay. We ask that you pay promptly to avoid delays.
We're using LeagueSafe for Payments. THEY DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL. Just thought I'd let you guys know ahead of time.
So, PM Me for a request. Taking 14 teams. First come, first serve.
Yahoo - 14 teams - NOT AN AUCTION, etc. etc. Just ask for details if you need them about the League.
Ok, so, If you want to play in the $100, then PM ME. Upon receiving your PM, I will send you the code and where to pay. We ask that you pay promptly to avoid delays.
We're using LeagueSafe for Payments. THEY DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL. Just thought I'd let you guys know ahead of time.
So, PM Me for a request. Taking 14 teams. First come, first serve.
Yahoo - 14 teams - NOT AN AUCTION, etc. etc. Just ask for details if you need them about the League.