1000 posts: My complete IM philosophy and Italian tits

wezcountry

New member
Aug 31, 2009
1,788
22
0
In the EUSSR
Anyone who says "SEO is dead" is a liar and a shill for Matt Cutts, though you might want to disregard some of the link-building methods you used in the past. Keep on keeping on brothers.

I love you all in the gayest way possible.

Some Italian breasts ...

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg
 


This chic is absolutely amazing....

I say that with one caveat... if her tits are real. They are too perfect to be real, but I don't see any of the usual 'fake tells' which of course could have been 'shopped out. Yet something tells me these are all natural. Anyone have a name for this beauty?

What do you all think? Real or fake?

 
This chic is absolutely amazing....

I say that with one caveat... if her tits are real. They are too perfect to be real, but I don't see any of the usual 'fake tells' which of course could have been 'shopped out. Yet something tells me these are all natural. Anyone have a name for this beauty?

What do you all think? Real or fake?

Elena Santarelli - she's sensational and as far as I know 100% natural.

Italian women ftw.