101'st post... boobage this way >>

ncmedia

Relying On Talent...
Oct 28, 2007
892
120
0
Toronto
Just wished Smaxor congrats on his baby and realized it was my 100th post. Only took me 2 years :):)

So honoring tradition, here is my contribution:

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


10.jpg


11.jpg


12.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: ImagesAndWords


I heard a radio ad for one of your products earlier this year...you did the voice over didn't ya? : )

P.S. Nice bewbs
 
nice, who's that last one? :O

** No idea, if you find out lemeeno

I heard a radio ad for one of your products earlier this year...you did the voice over didn't ya? : )

P.S. Nice bewbs

**Cheers, you might have :) I do some of the VO's but outsource most of them lately... Do you remember which product it was?

Decided to throw in ROUND 2 for good measure \/

13.jpg


14.jpg


15.jpg


16.jpg


17.jpg


18.jpg


19.jpg


20.jpg


21.jpg


22.jpg