2000th Post. A New Godfather Tradition.

Roundabout

Banned
Apr 20, 2009
3,500
125
0
I figured another TITS post would be too blase. Let's try something different.

In the vein of Vito Corleone, on the day of his daughter's wedding, he would allow anyone to see him and ask him for a favor, in which he could not refuse.

My den is now open. Please make yourself comfortable. Tom Hagen is with us, Sonny is in the other room fucking a broad. I look forward to providing you with my "service" through PMs only. First 10 PMs will not be refused.

Please note, there will come a day, when I will also ask you of a service, and will expect you to repay me in kind.

P.S. Any PMs saying "Please send me $100,000" will be answered with "Fuck off and die"

Been a blast here everyone. I love you guys (and girl). lol