$3k to begin with!

Hi everyone, go easy on me its my first time here! I suppose im just looking for advice! I work as a web designer and online marketeer for my job and I want to start working for myself full time. I have almost built a website to help me get into the CPA networks and am looking to start CPA marketing and have a budget of about 3K to spend.

Just wanted to find out if you guys think this is the best way to go in the beginning or should i invest the money in other things, e.g building some affiliate sites to generate opt ins and sales through the likes of clickbank?

Thanks in advance for your advice everyone!

Try a media buy. I heard they make you rich. :thumbsup:
 


Hi everyone, go easy on me its my first time here! I suppose im just looking for advice! I work as a web designer and online marketeer for my job and I want to start working for myself full time. I have almost built a website to help me get into the CPA networks and am looking to start CPA marketing and have a budget of about 3K to spend.

Just wanted to find out if you guys think this is the best way to go in the beginning or should i invest the money in other things, e.g building some affiliate sites to generate opt ins and sales through the likes of clickbank?

Thanks in advance for your advice everyone!

Hi maddogtom,

$3k is a lot of money to begin with. I can help you explode that money into monies....

CPA marketing is a great opportunity to make money, yet 95% fail due to failure on entry barrier. PM me and i will direct you to a free ebook written by underground CPA marketers who made more than $4.6 million in 6 months with initial investment of just $2.5k. CPA is very tricky but these free guide will help you in your exploration.

PM me if you are interested on the free CPA guidebook.

regards,
jerry
 
OMFGS YOU HAS FREE EBOOK? Jerry please PM me as I wants to makes this 4.6 millions

..I can help you explode that money into monies....

CPA marketing is a great opportunity to make money, yet 95% fail due to failure on entry barrier. PM me and i will direct you to a free ebook written by underground CPA marketers who made more than $4.6 million in 6 months with initial investment of just $2.5k......

regards,
jerry
 
Hi maddogtom,

$3k is a lot of money to begin with. I can help you explode that money into monies....

CPA marketing is a great opportunity to make money, yet 95% fail due to failure on entry barrier. PM me and i will direct you to a free ebook written by underground CPA marketers who made more than $4.6 million in 6 months with initial investment of just $2.5k. CPA is very tricky but these free guide will help you in your exploration.

PM me if you are interested on the free CPA guidebook.

regards,
jerry
NICE SALEZ PICH BRO PLS SEND ME LINK 2 ! :)